Thursday, November 29, 2007

BoriNg hOliDAy...

i'm back...
juz read baby en's blog...
she says i disappear ages ago...
haha...
so now i come back 2 blog sumthg...

actually last saturday & sunday i went shopping ...

saturday i went 2 sg.wang with my cousins & sunday midvalley with my family...

bought 2 new shoes at sg.wang...

1 of it r high heels...
its is too high 4 me but i luv its design...
at last i still bought it...
white for me & black for my cousins...
v both luv tat shoes very much...
bought another bling bling shoes too...

but at midvalley i din buy ntg...
i saw 1 shirt at ESPRIT...
bt it is too expensive...
RM129 juz for a plain white shirt...
i like the design so much...
but my mum dun wan buy for me...
& i have no money after bought the shoes...
haiz...
my mum say if still gt go shopping...
she will thk of it...

yesterday have our dinner at Dragon-I at leisure mall...
after tat v went 2 connaught (dunno how 2 spell) pasar malam...
it was my 1st time go there...
it is soooo long....
i thk i juz walk half of it den go back...
bought a t-shirt there too...




the shoe


side view



the bling bling shoe




chocolate from korea...my neighbour juz ame back from there & bought me dis




No comments: