Friday, April 18, 2008

AM I THAT GOOD ???

juz came back from stadium...
sports day...
boring and hot as usual...
at about 9.30 am went home alde....
.
juz nowmy cousin ask me whether i got ponteng b4 anot...
and my stupid sister which are beside me says :
she is such a good girl...
she never ponteng de...
den i was like hmmm...
u really dunno me well...
.
i had ponteng many times before ...
especially form 3 after PMR...
feel so bored at school...
n go out with en them...
hanging around kajang...
i even had call my mum to fetch me home when i'm outside...
i was at mcdonald and call her to fetch me...
and she even fetch my frens back to school...
.
but i only ponteng once in form 4...
not even in form 5 ( means now ) ...
.
7 little bear for bubble...
one were missing...
.
this year i will sit for my SPM...
so i have better jaga my attitude...
to get an A for my kelakuan...
but not that type of ''bookworm''
.
atually she wans to cry alde...
.
and juz now my mum show me the cert that i got on ballet...
it was ages ago...
i stopped at grade three...
because of asthma...
quite regret that i give up that time...
if i continue...
maybe now i'm a teacher of ballet already...
and the ballet center that i went...
is the top ballet at england...
sounds so high-class...
and i still remember everytime ballet exam...
it cames some whites as our examinor...
i also had participate a big dance performance in PJ...
there were many top dancers there...
that time i was just standard 1 or 2...
and we can dance with all those tall tall dancers...
it feels so great...
miss that moment very much...
.

i onli get four of them...
.
i'm waiting for all those photo...
the PDL KEM...
my class photo...
the sports day photo...
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.