Friday, September 7, 2007

Another boring day

a package is delivered to en 2day...
its her books...
ur english teacher did an order 4 us who wan 2 buy books...
its Scholastic...
they r selling at a special prize 4 us...




en's name




the books !!!


2day ur skul had dunno wat event...
i thk is bulan patriotik closing ceremony...
hv 2 sit at the hall for 5 periods...
sit till my legs pain ... T_T

2day de shows quite interesting...
i luv the drama most ...
it was so funny...
n gt a dunno wat dance studio cum 2 ur skul 2 perform...
they keep dance many times leh...
bt they dun even look tired...
1 of them look strong...
muscle man ... ^^

n follow by is the prize giving ceremony...
ur papan gt the 3rd...
bt the pengerusi din cum 2day !!!
let me hv 2 go up the stage 2 take the prize...
paiseh...
onli gv us RM30 ...
kedekut...




the 30 r inside


2day gt a thing let me nt so happy...
haiz...
luckily gt sumone cheers me up...
realli thxx 4 tat person...


den v had 4 boring perod...
me n en talk non-stop for 2 period at bio...
hehe...
the bio r so boring...
dunno wat the new trainee teach...
haiz...
another 2 period was mt...
every mt lessons sure i will feel slpy...
luckily 2day teacher juz teach awhile...
talk again v en... ^^

i gt 17 among 39 in my class...
en gt 18...
have 2 study harder 2 get better results...

i borrow another book from en...
my favourite books...mates dates and ... series
i borrow mates , dates and sequin smiles...
hvnt finish it ...
n en gt a book tat r very popular...
i thk tat book gt lend 2 almost 5 ppl le...
cnt tell the story here... (evil)




reading ...



tat popular book






Arghh...
grow fatter n fatter...
hv 2 diet from nw...
bt i cnt live without my choco...
so juz cut the amount i eat in a day...
din eat 2day's dinner again...
fortunately my mum went for her yoga le...
if not she will start scolding me again...
my choco onli left 2 leh...
hv 2 buy it 2molo...






everything i eat muz low fat !!




my epal salad...eat as dinner


No comments: