Monday, September 3, 2007

Headache ...

haiz...
left 20 days den start final exam o ...
damn...
i juz got back all my paper 4 monthly test 2day...
failed physics n chemistry 4 the 1st time...
have 2 study harder next time...

bt i m super duper happy v my modern maths n add maths...
i pass leh...
n got quite high marks (for me) - 55 ...
last time i onli scored 15 leh ... (paiseh)
hehe...
feel tat add maths r more easier...

en wan start revision le ....
i thk i cant do it ....
my evil side will come out again...
making me lazy 2 study...
haha...
everytime like tat...
alwax study last minute...

N my hand till now still pain leh !!!
bt at least i can hold things n write le...
when i accidentaly touch my hand...
its pain lar...
feel tat the pain is inside the bone...
i wan go 2 clinic lar....
let the doctor check y i suffer from pain 4 so many days...
bt my mum dun wan bring me for tat ...
she say let tis b a 'pengajaran' ...
hv 2 exercise more from now on....

planning go 2 genting in october...
finally teacher promise le...
bt cant stay there...
onli one-day trip...
haiz...

i found out sumthing 2day...
n i m very happy 2 tell my frens...
bt en n jy say tat they noe alde...
letting me feel tat many crows fly over...

en create a new emotions...
@.=
she say tis is the eyes after ppl punch u...
stun...

i hv borrow 2 books 2day...
1. forever --- Judy Blume
2. Mates , Dates , and Designer Divas --- Cathy Hopkins
i luv the mates , dates n .... de series...
bt i onli had read 1 of them ... ^^
actually i had another mates , dates n (forget wat le)
i let shwu huey read 1st cuz i still gt 2 books v me...
hope can finish these 2 books in tis week...

PS:no photo 4 2day...
will post it next time...

No comments: