Monday, September 17, 2007

FOOD ...

food...
cnt stand it anymore...
i wan 2 eat all yummy foods in the world...
no diet anymore...

last saturday...
i ate KFC as beakfast v en...
at 1st v wan 2 study de...
bt....
at last din study at all ... XD

den when dinner...
my grandmum prepared fried chicken...
so i ate chicken second time...
the worst is my cousin ordered 2 large pizza 4 our supper...
again ... my greedy mouth wan 2 eat again...

3 super high calaries food ate by me tat day...
nw i m scare 2 weight...
scare it will more than 40 ...
bad greedy mouth ... T_T





the pizza


i hate tis cuz got green chilli




the next day (yesterday)
my whole family went 2 midvalley...
daddy need 2 but mooncakes 4 sumbody...
so my mum took a long time wondering wan 2 buy wat flavour...
at last she choose the ' tai tong '
i pick a new flavour de...
gt white coffee... ^^


den v when 2 secret recipe as our high tea...
daddy love their coffee so much...
i force myself not 2 order anythg...
but when my sister's cake cum...
i ate half of it...
later came my bro kids meal...
the mini burger r so cute...
so i ate 1...
the fried potato oso look nice...
so i ate sum too...

as a conclusion...
i will bcum fatter...

be4 v leave midvalley...
i manage 2 buy a jeans at romp...
quite cheap n beautiful...




my drink




my sis choco cake





the cute kids meal




my mum's pie

No comments: