Sunday, June 7, 2009

dizzy...

actually yesterday morning i got tuition...
and i woke up late...
because the night before i went to bed at 3 or 4am...
and my mum didn't wake me up...
sorry to jy...
because i told her i will go...
.
then afternoon my cousin came to my house...
her parents and my grandparents went to ipoh already...
to discuss my uncle's wedding...
so we called her help us to clean our cars...
haha...
let us "jua shui yu"...
.
then my lazy mum want to buy some canned food...
because she is lazy to cook...
so we went to bintang...
and guess what ?
i saw seong yee working there...
selling wall's ice-cream...
and he called my mum to buy from him...
and got mystery prizes...
as my mum know he is my friend...
so she bought 2 boxes of ice-cream from him...
and all we got is a peanut jam... ==
.
.
.
.
p/s : i am starting to use proper english to write...
so my english will get better...
if anything i spell or write wrongly...
please say it out...
thank you...
..
.

No comments: