Sunday, June 21, 2009

Orientation Day...

today early in the morning went to school...
i reach an hour earlier because have to discuss PS things...
after that start our orientation...
.
actually i'm not having fun today...
some of the games are really bored...
and my friends not the same group with me...
we were being splashed by water that i didn't wet at all...
passed hand signal and doing maths
avoided balls under the super hot sun...
played some chairs game that at last it was cancelled...
pulling rope that finally the rope splited into half and everyone fell down...
treasure hunt that i hardly breathe at last...
6 group members that only left 3...
and finally my group pop out as the best...
i'm totally speechless...
but anywhere thanks to all the upper 6...
.
.
this week start my study already...
still can catch up the chemistry...
but the math T is givng me a hard time...
hopefully i can "tahan" at least till end of this year...
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: