Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sick...

tomorrow wont go to school...
because i'm sick..
running nose , coughing and asthma...
but luckily this time asthma not so serious...
the doctor say it's getting better...
.
when i start to cough...
my mum quickily call my sis took me to the doctor...
as you know...
H1N1 is a sensitif issue now...
waited for 3 hours only reached my turn...
sienz...
luckily just my common problem...
drink too much cold water ...
just my "friend" came to visit me again...
but the doctor very funny...
he asked me issit i'm from yuhua...
i said yes...
he laughed and called me better dun go to school...
because my immunity is very weak...
and i got my 1 day mc...
before i went out...
he stopped me and said...
dun ever drink cold water arhhh...
i was like...okkk...
right after that i went to eat rojak and cold drinks...
haha...
cant control myself...
the weather is so hot now...
must have cold drinks...
.
found something really funny about yuhua...
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: