Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blood Donation

today our school have blood donation...
before that i already wrote my name down le...
but when i was being weight...
i'm din't reach 45kg...
so i keep on nagging beside the prs...
haha...
at last she help me write my weight as 45kg...
then when i test the blood pressure...
the nurse ask me u REALLY got 45kg...
of course i will say yes...
den he ask many question...
enough sleep anot???
did you eat your breakfast???
and i lie to him...
haha...
so i am qualified...
.
when we get our bags for the blood...
i start to feel nervous...
and when its my turn...
the moment i sit down...
a form5 guy beside me toldd me no need to scare de...
just your hand will very tired...
after finish donate the blood...
dunno why i became very happy....
haha....
maybe i think i've done a good thing...
so till now i'm still very happy...
.
these days keep thinking about the school timetable and tuition...
dunno how to manage the time...
fan...
gonna seek from my mum opinion...
.
.
.

No comments: