Sunday, July 26, 2009

Relaxxx

its midnight now but i still cant sleep...
so blogging here now...
.
there's a new badminton court opened near my grandma's house...
so my cousin invited us to play badminton...
actually i didn't go at first...
but i think i must be relax sometimes...
if not i'll burst out anytime...
so i went to join them...
.
after about 3 hours...
i'm exhausted and it's already late...
so we went home...
after that my hand start feeling pain already...
i cant even hold a thing probably...
and it start shaking...
i admit i've been so long not working out le...
so now just a little exercise den my hand cant tahan le...
if 2molo my hand still like this...
i think i cant do any of my homework le...
.
just now watched ASQ...
but the winner is min...
FAI ZAI is really good ...
but he had some problem during the 4th session...
its so unfair...
but anywhere he is the best !!!
.
actually i have many things to blog...
but my mum are nagging beside me now...
so continue at next post...
if i remember...
.
.
.

No comments: