Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moody Day...

today dunno what's happen to me...
feel like did anything also not good...
early in the morning suffered from gastric pain...
cause the day before didn't eat and not having breakfast today...
.
then oyr MUET teacher was mad of us...
cause we keep making the same mistake...
and we were treat like a primary student...
had spelling in the class...
.
today also done our 1st chemistry experiment...
by ourself...
this is the first i did it myself...
cause before was done in group...
but i think i did wrong already...
cause my rough result is less than my actual result...
it suppose more than...
.
then afternoon went for chemistry tuition...
have to walk under the hot sun with a lots of books...
rush to cziplee to buy all the files...
as this was the first class...
mr.chan taught from the very first chapter...
quite boring...
.
after tuition had a quarrel with my mum...
cause she forget to fetch me...
let me wait her for almost 45 minutes...
she said i didn't tell her the time but i did...
when reached home suddenly all the feelings came out...
feel that my family didn't care me at all...
i just want to went home early after a long day of study...
everyday have to do lots of homework...
especially the maths...
had to go for tuition...
went back home have to hear them nagging...
do the houseworks...
teach your 'stupid' brother...
and so on...
really feel stress...
feel that they din think at my side at all...
.
evening received a message from shwu huey...
hope she's ok...
and now she's having exam...
hope that she will control her feelings...
life goes on...
we'll always by your side...
.
.
.
.


1 comment:

Jared Ng said...

wou...calm down..
moody..i tink everybody oso moody..
even the sky oso moody 2day..
suddenly hot suddenly cold..
=.=
haiz..

letz moody guyz gambathe 2gether ba..lolz..