Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dream...

sure , this world is full of trouble
i'm not saying it isn't ,
Lord , i've had enough and double
reason for complaint ;
.
rain and storm have come to fret me ,
skies are often gray ;
thorns and brambles have beset me
on the road but say ,
isn't it fine today ?
.
what's the use of always weeping ,
making trouble last ?
what's the use of always keeping ,
thinking of the past ?
each must have his tribulation
water with his wine ;
life , it isn't no celebration ,
trouble ? i've had mine
but today is finel
.
it's today that i am living ,
not a month ago .
having ; losing ; taking ; giving ;
as time wills it so .
yesterday a cloud of sorow
fell across the way ;
it may rain again tomorrow ,
it may rain but say ,
isn't it fine today?
.
.
.
haiz...
busy with my homework...
cant as lazy as form4 alde...
everyday do till midnight...
somemore have tuition waiting for me...
really tired...
.
.
2molo have tuition again...
i have four days tuition among a week...
really tired...
cant have a nap during noon oso...
.
.
2day my stupid brother was bitten by his fren...
but he din tell teacher...
cuz his fren dun let him to go...
den come back onli tell us...
really stupid lar him...
if cant tell teacher den cry lar...
din cry oso...
my mum say 2molo she want talk with tat boy...
cant imagine the situation...
my sis and i are whispering beside :
" of cuz mummy want find the boy lar "
" the boy bite her LOVELY SON wor "
dunno wat will happen 2molo ??
.
.
am preparing the information paper of KPK...
have to intake new member...
if not...
hiazzzzz...
actually BCH got send me msj about the paper 2day...
but i din bring my hp 2day...
juz now only see it...
2molo have to give him...
.
.
gtg ...
hvnt done my homework...

No comments: