Friday, January 25, 2008

Post of the week

strating lazy agin...
2day have a busy day in school...
busying copying homework...
physics...
and the worst is chemistry peka...
whole class are waiting for shuhan's answer...
cuz only he knows how to do...
luckily english & BM teacher let us continue our work...
if not sure cant pass up on time....
.
.
went to times square during wednesday...
meet so many ppl there...
shu en also got go...
but with txl...
i went with my sis & cousins...
i din manage took the same train with en cuz my cousins are super late...
when reach times square already 12.30...
den we just shop awhile & went to neway...
already book a room at 1...
so we get the room quite fast...
but the room is so cheap...
no latest songs...
the speaker is not good...
n bla bla bla...
sing till 5.30 only check out...
den when we haeded home...
the monorail & ktm was so crowded...
cant breathe...
.
.
.
they din notice i took tis...
.
.
my chickenchop rice
.
.
my cousin food...yummy...
.
.
.
CNY is around the corner...
but i still din get my NY clothes...
hard to buy lar...
last sunday went to midvalley oso like tat...
non of the clothes suite me...
my mum scold me if i still like tat...
sure din have new clothes for CNY...
haiz...
.
.
.
dancing....
.
.
took it in car
.
.
.
i hurt my finger during ICT lessons...
doing some cables...
actually we have to do two cables...
but i did four...
cuz the other two wrong alde...
so...
do again lar...
both hands pain like hell...
.
.
.
hurt...
.
.
.
kar wei's art on my hand...
look likes tattoo...
.
.
.
.
i miss my puppys...
.
.
he juz starting 2 crawl...
.
.
9 puppies all 2gether...
.
.
.
.

No comments: