Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School will be reopen 2molo...

2molo have 2 get back 2 school...
haiz...
holidays boring like hell...
better go 2 school than stay at house...
tis year will sitting for SPM...
muz study hard...
so i go for tuition as much as i can...
i wan score straight A's...
my sis say it is impossible but i want try...
if i really score straight A's ( all A1 ) ...
i want a car (new car) from my parents...haha...
i say it to my parents already...
but they say results come out onli say...
its too early 2 say tis...still gt 1 year...
so every time study i muz think of my car...

2molo will get my pocket money...
bankrap during holidays...
almost 300 used during holidays...
i oso dunno where did the money gone...
but much propably is use for eating...


i wan say sorry to en & jin yee lar...
tat pencil case we bought at Miss Whatever...
the logo at the zip there...
i broke it alde...hehe...
so i wun use it anymore till i find sumthg 2 replace it...
but i thk i will buy a new one...


havent pack my bags...
havent sew my name tags on the new pinafore...
so much 2 prepare for school...

No comments: