Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm DEAD ...

GOD !!!
these two days i totally forgot about my homework...
din do anything...
tomorrow sure full of homework...
cant take nap again...
haiz...
.
.
today we went to the new sunway...
its realli nice...
and there have many shops than before...
other than midvalley...
i think sunway is also a good place to shop...
juz like before...
today i juz bought a shirt only...
actually i had try many shirts...
but some of them make me look fatter...
and some of them juz too big for me...
den my mum ask me go to children's corner to buy shirt...
let her zadao...
.
.
having my lunch at delifrance...
i ordered a seafood plate...
there got many things in that dish...
among them got 3 cheese oyster...
this is the 1st time i ate it...
before tat i not dare to try...
but 2day dunno wat happen to me...
i juz ate it...
actually the taste not bad...
but its so weird tat u ate oyster at delifrance...
juz the feel not match...
and their potato wedges are delicious !!!
much much better then KFC...
.
.
after i ate finish only i thk i hvnt capture it...
.
.
my cousins are eating lolipop...so cute...
.
.
she juz finish crying cuz before tat i rampas her lolipop...
.
.
.


No comments: